In an effort to make a bigger positive impact, this year we have decided to donate part of the profit made from the MASTERPIECES by Daterra to social projects around the world chosen by our partner importers. The full profits will be split in three equal parts, being:
1/3 donated to the institutions below;
1/3 directed to Daterra’s research fund, to guarantee more experimental coffee next year;
1/3 to Daterra, being our actual profit from the sales.
• Seeds for Progress Foundation improves access to high-quality education by creating opportunities to advance the quality of life for students, teachers and their families in the rural communities of Nicaragua’s coffee-growing regions.
• Since 1949, the Mental Health Foundation has been the UK’s leading charity for everyone’s mental health. With prevention at the heart of what we do, we aim to find and address the sources of mental health problems so that people and communities can thrive.
• The Efico Foundation co-develops and supports projects that create a positive impact on coffee farmers’ livelihoods, prosperity and environment.
• Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctos Without Borders) provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare
• Amigos de Minas is an institution that fights to eradicate hunger and latent poverty in the North of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
• Coffee Coalition for Racial Equity is a global community of coffee advocates driven to bring about more equity and diversity into the coffee community.